R700 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R700 Main Website

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The UGG gets crafty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yiqianchi

The UGG gets crafty Empty
PostSubject: The UGG gets crafty   The UGG gets crafty EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:02 am

New UGG Boots This junkie UGG has recently made the pilgrimage to San Francisco for theRenegade Craft Exhibition. ThatIs what I see when I arrive?UGG, UGG, UGG!It 'is certainly not a surprise that Ugg and The City By The Bay are UGG Boots synonymous. What was a surprise, however, was the colors I saw. Maybe it 'was because I 'were in such a place of creation, but those attending the show were not your typical "neutral "(Ie: sand, chestnut, chocolate, black) UGG boots. The color that Isaw moreAqua was!It was a show refreshes?chissa!Not only was it nice to see colored UGG boots, but the fa?there they were worn was also exciting. striped tights, thigh socks and short skirts were accented by thebeautiful shade of blue. Something ugg australia that color makes my heart happy and c 'Even better whenit is worn with fun colors. He was an inspiring weekend!Really? This is your argument? That you might twist your ankle IN A BOOT, but 4 inch heels will ONLY give ugg shoe you bunions and back pain? If you’ve ever walked in 4 or 5 inch heels you become quite aware of your own mortality. Yes, you feel Womens Sheepskin Cuff Boot sexy and powerful and masterfully skilled to have not fallen over….yet. I can understand an argument against UGG boots that they do not have much arch support, because for most of sheepskin boots the styles that is true. But really, the majority of shoes people wear have minimal arch support, which is generally only a problem if you wear shoes like that for your 2 hour walk every day.its written by www.loginugg.com on 1.16

Nike Air Jordan
air shoes
cheap jordans
Back to top Go down

The UGG gets crafty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R700 Clan :: Battles :: 1v1s-
Jump to: